Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We are off and Golfing!

Hello All Golf Lovers from around the WORLD!

I am the owner and President of the new Golf Channel of the Internet! Our address is www.AllGolfTV.com and we can be viewed anytime from anywhere in the world!!

We are very excited to be able to showcase clips that we filmed at this years 55th Annual PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, FL. We conducted interviews with professionals such as Mike Adams, Jim Sowerwine, and Joe Pagano. We also featured some of the newest products availale for todays Golf Lovers. It was a great experience and one we hope to improve on each time we visit a Trade Show.

This year has been full of bumps and bruises but I finally feel like I have both feet on the ground and am ready to start running. I have learned more about the game and business of Golf than I ever thought I would know and love every bit of it. I have met amazing people who have accomplished phenomenal things and feel honored to be working in this new direction.

I have bid farewell to Golfrascal and will just take part in the revenue benefits from the business deals that we created while I was with Golfrascal. I am happy to be free of certain obligations and look forward to being rewarded for the efforts I put forth over the last year.

Stay tuned for more to come from AllGolfTV and our BLOG!!!

No comments: